Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Halo Reach: LASO Exodus

This week's LASO is Exodus - thankfully, there are no roomfuls of Elites in this one like last time in Long Night of Solace. I've been playing Borderlands instead of Halo recently though, so I'm probably going to be wrestling with the controls a bit. (like throwing a punch when I meant to zoom in on the scope.)

I'm probably going to give this a go on Friday morning since it's a day off. I gave an open invite to the usual bunch, wonder if anyone is up for it. :D

Upsen.

[...] You'll be granted a nice break from Elites, and instead, you'll be fighting Brutes. While they're certainly more numerous, due to their lack of shields and field ranks, you'll find that neither the Tilt nor Thunderstorm skull has any real effect on them at all, and when it comes to super-combines with needle-based weaponry, the Minors are still just as vulnerable on Mythic as they are on Legendary.

No comments: