Monday, February 11, 2019

Borderlands VR

No pics for this one as most folks already have seen enough pics of BL2 over the last decade, but I had to drop in a message talking about how this game looks on the PS4VR.

The teleport-to-move mechanism is annoying to use, since the range is so short compared to the scale of distances you need to move in the game.

The free-move option makes me sick when I move as quickly as I need to move in the regular version of the game, which I can tolerate for a while, maybe an hour or so.  There is a goggle-vision view version that cuts down the FoV to reduce the motion sickness, but it's basically like you remove the 3D component to make it playable in the little tunnel view you get.

There is supposed to be a mode where you can point the guns with a move controller, but I haven't been having much luck with it.  Maybe an Aim controller will be better.

I've only played up to Boom Bewm so far, but not sure if I can find time to play much more.

Blegh.

Waiting for Borderlands 3.  :D

No comments: