Thursday, June 18, 2009

AC4A - Story Mode


I'm currently going through the story mode on Armored Core For Answer. As I mentioned before, the story mode is actually pretty decent. You play as a mercenary, choosing work from one of a few different corporations or resistance fighter groups. Who you support will have an impact on what missions you get in the future. There are supposed to be 3 story paths, one that is pro-corporation, one that is pro-resistance, and one where you side with neither and kill them all.

On my first playthrough, my choices took me through the corp path. On my second, I'm trying the resistance fighter path. I'm trying a lot of the missions I didn't get the first time around, partially to see the missions and partially so I can co-op play all the maps if I want to.

I wonder what the Line Ark resistance group thinks of me. On this second play through, I've attacked Link Ark's main base, and then defended it together with their White Glint ace. I took a contract to protect Line Ark's Megalis power station from Omer, and then 2 missions later, I took a contract from Omer to destroy the Megalis power station. Somehow I seem to still be on friendly terms with them and ORCA.

I've been using the following chart from off the net as a map:


Upsen.

No comments: