Sunday, January 17, 2010

Borderlands L50

I hit 50 tonight on my Siren tonight. This was on Playthrough 2, and it happened while clearing out Old Haven for the couple of missions that you get there. That's perhaps about 70% through the main storyline's missions, and not even working seriously on finishing all the quests. One interesting thing is that it allows you to fill the L50 xp meter, which I've done about 3/4ths now, with the Siren parked outside the map where you have to activate the Echo Network nodes. (Getting close to the end of the game.)

This second playthrough was a lot easier than the first. Some of these weapons are seriously powerful. For instance, I found a Hellfire SMG from a bandit in the Treacher's Landing area. It has a 100% DOT rate, and mows down things like you wouldn't believe.

Anyways, I'm not sure how much more I'll be playing this game - I originally bought it on F's recommendation as a team-play game. However, no one ever seems interested in playing it. =\

Upsen.

No comments: