Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mafia Wars added in a class change option


So I started playing it again. It took a little while to get the 14 reward points together to do the change, but once I did, I could get the Fearless - Top Wheelman option in other people's Top Mafia, and it made a huge difference to the game. As you can see in the above pic, occassionally jobs don't cost anything. It's hugely unfair to the other classes who couldn't get that sort of option, and one of the reasons I stopped playing it in the first place - I had the gimped Mogul class which occassionally earns more money in the old shop system that is no longer in use.

Anyways, now that I'm one of the chosen classes instead of one of the downtrodden peon classes, the game is a good way to spend my lunch break at work. :P

Upsen.

No comments: