Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Halo Reach: LASO Tip of the Spear


I ended up doing this one solo - this was the one where you have to fight your way across a battlefield, hop into a rocket warthog, and blaze your way across the map and take out a bunch of anti air cannons + their defenses. After that, you have to take out some sort of tower's defenses and shut down an enemy shield.

Initially, E called me up to do this one on a weeknight, so I figured I'd read up on it first before I tried it, to save some time. I looked at the Tyrant guide for info (I love the guy's video-clip chatter) and found a bunch of really nice time saving tips. No obvious cheating, like the way it was in Nightfall.

However E was totally jetlagged out from a trip by the time we were supposed to start, so I did the mission myself. It took a few tries, and I got it in about 2 and a half hours.

No comments: