Friday, March 4, 2011

Halo Reach: Yes Sensei


I was thinking the Base Security set of armor looked rather cool, so I was trying to get this achievement this morning to unlock the UA/Base Security Chestplate from Halo Waypoint, but I'm not really into PvP. This achievement is for first strike in a game, so I'll probably ruin my record with a bunch of game quits if I dont get the first strike. I imagine it's a royal pain for the other player on my team, but I dont particularly care much about the PvP playlists.

I was trying in the 2 on 2 games to see if I could better the odds of getting the first strike, but apparently the 7am EST players are all really hardcore - In the span of about 7 games or so (and 7 quits) I was assassinated, sniped, and rocketed 10 seconds into a game where we all start with assault rifles. I generally acted the total noob. It only took about 20 minutes to lose 7 games. :P

Doh.

Upsen.

No comments: