Monday, September 8, 2008

First Post


Gods I hate when people do "first post!!1" and add absolutely no content. So anyways, this is still a first post and a quick hello to add some content here.

I'm Upsen, not a pink kitty named Aeris from VG Cats, although I did admire her sarcastic little ways, which is why I selected her for my avatar for the City of Heroes Forums a few years back. I haven't really kept up with reading the comic though for the past while, maybe I should go back and take a look.

I play City of Heroes mainly, though I've dabbled in other games, most of which I no longer play.

As so to be clear about a few things I am a guy, even if I do play female characters about half the time. It just happened that the first chara I got up to L50 in CoH happened to be a female. I have a tendency to create a lot of alts and it was rare that I got something up to max level in a game, so I stuck with the name since it was my "L50, woo woo" character, the one that I got to go places and do things with.

The name doesn't come from Auntie Mame, nor is it a race horse, nor is it a Dwarven town. It was a punny name for the the Super Powers that the character had - Gravity control (get it? gravity? Lift? Bounces foes up and down?)

I tend to play tank style characters more than other types nowadays, no matter what the game is. It's nice be able to survive more than most, even if you aren't the biggest damage/killer around. So if you are a CoH player on Champion looking for a decent tank, I'm generally up for tanking whatever encounter you have in mind.

Although I have to admit I haven't played CoH in the past little while cause of a few Xbox games, urgh.

Upsen.

No comments: