Friday, September 12, 2008

New Villain

I've been experimenting the past little while with a thug/storm villain on Champion - the storm set is pretty interesting, it's my first shot at playing a stormie of any sort. However it's not really good at covering healing with just it's O2 Boost power... so when things got tough, the thugs just kind of wilted, even with all the leaderships from the enforcer and myself. After about 18 levels of it, I was getting a bit tired of it. Sure the toggle power is a good one, and gale can do some crowd control, but when your minions are all in the red, it isn't quite enough. So I deleted her and split the concept into 2 different characters. (yay for alt-itis, bleh)

First off is a thugs/dark to cover the healing angle and still have the cloaking and toggling going on... but I still wanted to do a storm mastermind more. So I paired up bots/storm since I know the protector bots do healing/repairs on the other robots, keeping things topped up. So I'm on my way up the lowbie ladder again, currently running at L11. The protector bot at the next level will tell me if I'm happy with this build or not... we'll have to wait and see.

Upsen.

No comments: