Monday, May 11, 2009

RE5 Cooldown

I've let the game sit there for a bit, as I've finished collecting most of the achievements, including all the BSAA Emblems.

I got Ride the Lightning and Be the Knife by taking Sheva's gun away from her. You can even do it mid game and she will happily disarm herself entirely and hand you her last weapon. Well, she still has her knife, but in cover mode she will hardly ever try to use it.

I still have to get the Lead Asprin one. I think I will have to try it in Mercenaries when the foes are jumping off the ladder to get up to you.

Also should try to get the one where you take down a truck by killing the driver (in the driving stage rather than on the bridge on foot.)

I've been playing Fallout 3 instead, and will post about it another day.

Upsen.

No comments: