Friday, January 9, 2009

Cyborg pack and Self Destruct

I was thinking of picking up the booster pack that includes the self destruct power, so I looked around to see if anyone had said anything about it. Basically the power is somewhat less powerful than a blaster tier 9 and has an hour recharge.

Why am I thinking of getting it? I dunno really, Self-destruct means I should get a self-res power to match it, and I typically don't take self-res powers. I'd screw up my power selection, to be honest. Also how often would a tank need self-destruct? Maybe on my scrappers or something. It would make for a nice M-66 style character.

Alternatively I could put it on my second account and drag em around as a vengeance target. :D

Recharge Very Long (60min)
Effects PBAoE 40ft

Extreme DMG(Smashing/Fire)

Knockback

Self defeat

I also saw some funny things about it on the forums, mainly about people hitting the self-destruct by mistake.
Quote:
Countless times i say "Gather to Accelerate Metabolism" only to explode myself right after instead...

Accelerated yourself a bit too much?
You're supposed to let some of that radiation out, you know...
I do wish that the plaync store would get a shopping cart going, it is a pain to have to do all these little pack purchases seperately.

Upsen.

No comments: