Monday, January 12, 2009

WP/Fire at 32 and is really coming into his own

Well it is looking like I'm getting to the point where WP/Fire is doing everything I want it to. I'm actually sort of casting about for powers to take at 30, 32 and 35 - I've spent enough time in the Wentworth's that I don't really need to take the Fitness Pool for health and endurance recovery.

So instead of 3 fitness powers, I took Haste at 30, Buildup at 32, and still wondering what I could take at 35.

Incinerate? Not really needed, maybe it would be good soloing damage vs a boss?

Swap out Haste and Buildup and opt for Leaderships?
Manuevers, Tactics and Vengeance maybe?
Hmm, well the Haste is definitely addictive.

38 is Greater Fire Sword and I know I like that one. 41+ becomes territory for Ancillaries. So I'm sort of stuck as to which I should go with. Gotta think about it for a while.

Upsen.

p.s. here is the general build I am following:

Level 1: High Pain Tolerance
Level 1: Scorch
Level 2: Mind Over Body
Level 4: Combustion
Level 6: Indomitable Will
Level 8: Rise to the Challenge
Level 10: Boxing
Level 12: Quick Recovery
Level 14: Tough
Level 16: Fast Healing
Level 18: Heightened Senses
Level 20: Weave
Level 22: Taunt
Level 24: Combat Jumping
Level 26: Super Jump
Level 28: Fire Sword Circle
Level 30: Hurdle
Level 32: Health
Level 35: Stamina
Level 38: Greater Fire Sword
Level 41: Char
Level 44: Fire Blast
Level 47: Fire Ball
Level 49: Hasten

No comments: