Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mids - CoH Planner

I picked up a copy of Mids and I've been going nuts on a rebuild for Tenmos.

It's a pretty end-game build, except it doesn't use those horribly, horribly expensive ultra-rare purple IOs. However, I really do only have half the influence I need in order to build it. So I guess I'll start slow, on what I can afford first. I've put out bids on Kinetic Combat which people are saying is rare now, probably due to shield tankers, and stuff like Entropic Chaos, Reactive Armor, and Gift of the Ancients, since they reach their max level at 35s and 40s, so I dont have to worry about a sub-standard version of the IO not being L50. These L35-40 IOs are costing me about 90 million influence - pretty much every cent I've earned in the game so far with Tenmos, and transferred influence from other characters I've played. So it's going to be a pretty hefty investment.

Upsen.

No comments: