Tuesday, January 6, 2009

City of Heroes - Tenmos and LxH

Couple things - I transferred my old WP/Fire tank over to Freedom so I would work on the WP/fire more on Champion. I have him up to L29 now, which is not very fast, but considering I've been playing him level-pacted, ie, half xp rate, its not too bad I guess. I need to get him onto a xp-able Hess TF before he turns 30.

The paired tank has sort of fallen by the wayside as things get more and more hectic when teaming, and teaming is where you get some of the better xp. I've stripped the IOs I've slotted in him and put them on a lowbie scrapper that I've started building. The scrapper is for those days where the tank is just going too slowly by himself - something to do some fast and furious killing.

The Scrapper is Love x Hate - another one of my frequent re-rolls. I picked the name cause of this anime a while back called School Days.


Turns out that it was a Japanese dating simulator computer game and it was remade for the Playstation 2 in Japan under the name School Days: LxH. These are the sort of story games where you make decisions for the main character at certain points, and the outcome could be good or bad (or just different) depending on what you do. Some of the paths take some pretty evil turns and there are scenes with kitchen knives and saws in it.


So anyways, LxH (the scrapper) is a dual blades/willpower modelled after Saionji Sekai, using tanto blades as her kitchen knife.


I pacted her with Kinetic Lass, which is yet another reroll for Lass. They're at L10 now. This level pact stuff is pretty neat, I wonder when I will get to 50 on one of these pacts. Pacts made the early TFs more worthwhile XP wise, but I can imagine how it will slow things down in the 30s-50s.

Ok, I guess that was more than a couple of things. :P

Upsen.

No comments: