Friday, November 7, 2008

Elite Armor - Getting Closer to Completion

Last night I picked up the leg armor for the Elite Armor set, which brings me up to 5/7 pieces now. Just 2 more to go - the arm and hand pieces.

The success of the spider farms really do depend on a patient and stable host. I've been in a number of them where the host is a non-talker. I've even been in one where the silent host looked like they were about to die, and instead of biting the bullet and respawning, decided to quit the game (and so it automatically kicks me out) So much for helping them stay alive numerous other times getting to the spider farm.

Anyway, this probably means that I will be hosting more often than joining farms... and only till I get the other 2 elite bits. :D

Upsen.

Head Mainframe of the Flesh Architect
Chest The Flesh Architect's Sterile Core
Arms The Flesh Architect's Grim Reach
Gloves The Flesh Architect's Digiclaws
Legs Metal-Shanks of the Flesh Architect
Boots Balance Augment of the Flesh Architect
Weapon The Flesh Architect's Incisor

No comments: