Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gow2 - finished single player game

Well, I finished the 1-player part of the game.

I played at the hardcore setting until a point where you are looking for a path into the underground locust city and are fighting along the river bank - the action got just too hot to do on hardcore alone - I kept getting murdered by this flamethrower guy in a walled up part of the ruin. I turned the difficulty down to normal, got past that section and left it that way, I'll try the hardcore difficulty in multiplayer when I have someone more reliable than the computer AI to play with. IE, the multiplayer that I still haven't finished with E.

The game wasn't too hard on normal. I guess I should have turned the difficulty back up, but I didn't. I think I only died in a few do-or-die scenarios - I got chainsawed to death by the main bad guy once, and I slipped off the ice a few times to my doom. Other than that, it was pretty straightforward and sort of like watching a cheesy but fun interactive movie.

Upsen.

No comments: