Sunday, November 23, 2008

Trade-ins at Electronics Boutique

Well I dropped by the EB Games on Saturday and ditched a huge pile of old games. It was a little heartbreaking to see how little some of the games were worth, but all they were doing was taking up shelf space. So I guess it was all right.

I ended up getting Call of Duty World at War, Left 4 Dead, and Rock Band 2 after the trade-in. Mostly cause these games are ones that are supposed to be decently multiplayerable with the guys.

I also picked up Sylpheed for $5 and the first Naruto game for $10.

The funny thing is that out of all these games, I think I've spent the most time on Sylpheed so far. It was sort of annoying at first but then I discovered that the fighter-to-fighter missle lock ons dont require you to have your ship pointed at the enemy, just your helmet - which means that the right joystick can be used to turn your head about for targeting, as well as the right stick click padlock view. The game became a breeze after that and was pretty fun.

Upsen.

No comments: