Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Left 2 Die

I saw T online last night and we did another 2-player level of L4D - this time it was the airport scenario, Dead Air. I thought it was going to be at a radio station or something like that from the name.

It was as always a lot of white knuckle excitement, with a huge mess of zombies everywhere. The levels are all very open as it does take place in an airport terminal, which really favoured the mad zombie rushes over the survivors - at least in doorways you can pick off the foes a few at a time, but wow, this was a total free-for-all.

I imagine the tactics we used on normal difficulty wouldn't "fly" at all in a harder setting.

I picked up 6 achievements off this session.

Do Not Disturb - T and I snuck past all the witches, wow.
No-one Left Behind - all 4 of us made it - we didn't have to run past hordes of zombies as in No Mercy.
Dead Baron - Finish the Dead Air Campaign (I guess its a pun off the Red Baron)
101 Cremations - there was a LOT of gasoline cans and molotovs around.
My Bodyguard - Most people got this in their first day of play, but I didn't, I guess its because I was usually the point man. But I picked it up this 2nd session anyways.
Dead Stop - Punched a Hunter in it's face, while it was in mid leap.


We need to get a 3 or 4 player game going some time, come on people.

Upsen.

No comments: