Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Positron Task Force Duo

Oh, forgot to mention, I am dualboxing a Positron TF right now with
the 2 tanks - this way I can break it into multiple days, since it is
one of the longer TFs that people generally aren't interested in.

I started at L12 and it was TOUGH, the foes are all L15-16 for the
task force. So I went out to Boomtown and blew away some Nazis...
sorry, generic Council fascists and Clockwork, getting up to L14.
Things went pretty smoothly after that. I levelled to 15 in the TF
and I'm on the stage with the Clock boss "Constructor" - I flew both
tanks straight through the map, with a score of Oscillators flying
after me, and I was still able to take out Constructor and all the
fliers with no troubles.

Upsen.


edit - finished with no problems. Sort of anticlimatic. Also the mission timer counts the time you are logged off - no way was I playing 20 odd hours to finish this task force.

No comments: