Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shield Tank at L21 now

I just finished the Faultline arc on my shield tank the other night. I was impressed at how easily I could do it - did they dumb down the encounters? Or was it the new powerset? Either way, tanking any of the elite bosses was no problem at all, not even requiring any special preparation.

Maybe it's a combination of Dark Melee's Siphon Life attack together with the excellent defenses of the shield tank. They had trouble hitting me, and whatever they did do to me, I was getting back every time my Siphon recharged.

It was over way too quickly.

If there is anything I dont like about the Shield set, it is that you have pick between:

- micromanaging the status protection and setting an auto-firing attack.
- auto-firing the status protection and hitting your basic attack manually.

I guess it's not that bad but I think I prefer toggle status protection for the convenience.

Upsen.

No comments: