Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More rerolling and LKT-1700 Flight Pack

Well I had fun with the shield set, but I decided that in the end, I
prefer a toggle status protection over a click protection. So I went
back to Willpower/Fire for Tenmos, and gave up on the shield set for
now. I also decided to do the pact with a WP/Fire on the second
account as well, so that it would be able to survive anything the
first account does... and I can basically interchange which window I
play from and it shouldn't really matter. (Plus having 2 sets of AOEs
available every 10 seconds or so? Sweet stuff.)

So they are "Tenmos Steel" (again) and "The Fires of Conviction". I rather like the second name, gets the Willpower/Fire sets both reflected in the name.

IO wise it may be a little difficult, since this would mean I
have to double up things if I want the 2 tanks to be fitted the same
way. Right now I have some stuff like a Kismet Accuracy that I've put
on Tenmos that Fires doesn't have, and there is a noticeable
difference when facing red-cons. But I guess what I'll do is outfit
Tenmos properly and let extra drop by Fires' way - after all I went
through a heck of a lot with Aegis of Flame, my first WP/Fire tank,
with just a set of Red Fortune, a few cheap heal set IOs, and a couple
of ACC debuff set IOs.

I also picked up some chopper packs (LKT-1700 flight packs) from the
NCSoft store, to save a travel power pick. The helicopter sound they
make is sort of annoying but I'm getting used to it. Also, it took me
two days to actually get them - I could only add one pack the first
day, and had to wait a stupid 24 hours for the second flight pack.
Why don't they implement a shopping cart at NCSoft I really don't
understand. I mean a lot of people do have multiple accounts that
they may want to modify when something new comes out right? Imagine
if I was a family of 4 trying to get flight packs or something, that
would be 4 days of waiting before everyone got their pack.

Upsen.

No comments: