Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Freedom Server

One of the things about playing Villains on Champion is a lack of group play - perhaps there are not a lot of low level people playing, or perhaps they just prefer to solo, but I have done level 1-20ish there many times over, almost all of it solo.

So, I figured I could give it a try on a more populated server and see how it is. That's why I headed off to Freedom. It was pretty good right from the start, there is always someone looking for more team mates, either in tells or on broadcast. I've gone up from L1 to L16 in just 2 sessions of play. (about 3 hours a stretch, I think)

I started a brute, since my wrist is still kind of messed up from my previous Mastermind foray. Dark/Willpower, I just can't seem to get away from WP, the recovery portion of the powerset is just too good to miss out on. Anyways, let's see how this works out... so far it's pretty quick and easy to find groups.

Upsen.

No comments: