Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In the NORN's Favor

I finally found time to hunt down the last well* I'd been missing. It was actually near one of my favorite spots to fight in Hellheim - there is one part where there are 2 parallel walkways, a low one on the left and a high one on the right. The left spawns regular undead when you walk on it and the right high path spawns a lot of polarity undead etc. Once you are almost at the far end, a dragonhead ship pops up and unloads a bunch of goblins to fight you.

Anyways, just after you finish off all those foes and grab the spire loot, instead of heading for the door, follow the right edge of the walkway, and go down the short ramp. I've looked down the ramp a couple times before at least, but somehow missed that there was a well down there. Maybe it was cause of the fighting that always goes on at that point.

I'm just one achievement away from getting an all-clear on the list. :D

Upsen.


* Well #15 from the other day's list

No comments: