Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trying the email option

Well it looks like blogspot has an option to email myself blog entries, with pictures attached and everything, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It'd be a bit easier to put together an entry if I don't have to log into the blog every time, and it'd allow me to put up an entry from say, my phone or something if I'm out somewhere.

So let's see how well this works.

Oh as for the picture, it's a picture I found on the net of Konata, one of the characters from Lucky Star - they're supposed to be a bunch of high schoolers in Japan, but usually they are drawn and animated as little cutesy dollops of sugary sweetness rather than anything resembling a teenager. This particular fan pic makes her look like her appropriate age I think, very nice.

edit - line breaks mess things up ugh. Had to edit this post to remove them.

No comments: