Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Necrotizing Goodness

Yesterday, in the weapon shop, I found a red spear, worth something like 1.4 million. Luckily I hadn't been spending much so I had more than enough to cover the cost of purchase... I could have bought 2 even.

Anyways, it was meant for cybernetic classes and was called the Flesh Architect's Incisor. It was totally worth the purchase, as it made fighting the masses of foes SO much easier. Soon as a proc occurs, a good sized pool of toxic liquid appears where the foe is, and they die. Other foes touching the pool take damage and then die too, leaving behind their own pools of necrotized toxins. I've seen this pool travel along the length of a room and around a corner due to the new foes coming in and getting necrotized while I'm just standing there watching. I can probably say goodbye to ever getting any Combo-meter=50 charms done though.

Even better is that I now have a Necrotize charm about 60% completed too, which should make for even more frequent proccing, and proccing at range as well. (the spear based necrotize doesn't affect the ranged weapon it seems)

I ended up getting rid of the Skuld's Embrace skill and putting those points into more points for the Cybernetics tree. I went down both sides of the Cybernetics tree. :D more Procs/Spidertime and more ammo/range/penetration!

Upsen.

No comments: